Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Friday, July 22, 2011

Remembering Fun Places, Happy Faces!!

I love to see my big kids still like to play!!♥

The newly-weds are blessed with a beautiful cozy apartment to share happy memories in.

This guy is all about grillin and puts out some terrific tasting food!!  .........even if I am his mom ;)

Who says you can't have fun in the kitchen............??

Enjoying the day in Idaho Springs.


This is what you call a "mountain top experience".........!!  Celebrating at the top of Mt. Evans.

Check out the snow the last day of May.
Photo ops were plentiful on this mountain trip.

We are talkin serious ice cream here and Britts double dip looked more like a quadruple dip!!  She's not complaining!!
Catching a few rays. Time to call it a day in the mountains. THE END♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! I love these!!! Def made me smile, I miss you Mother!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!~Chad called us today(Yea) We were so excited. Guess we hadn't talked to him since Christmas. He sounded so good ~ then get on and see all the pic's Thank you daughter. They are the sweetest couple. Pa and I would love to go spend a nite with them. Want to go?

Anonymous said...

Miss this fun little couple!! Can't wait to see them:)