Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Sunday, July 24, 2011

More........Fun Places and Happy Faces♥

Captions can be fun.......!!
Mysti and her best buds...Lindsey and Beth.

Josh is taking this fireworks funnel cake pretty serious.

Always something adventurous to do in the mountains!!  Brother and Sister ready to go.
Apples to Apples.......looks like Brooke might be winning!
Looking sorta "sophisticated on Old Fashion Sunday. 
Awww......I love this pic of my boyfriend just chillin at the bookstore.
Manitou Springs Colo.  Fun furniture for the sisters.
He ain't heavy.......he's my brother.  Go Brooke!!

Something is Sooooo Hilarious!!    Maybe we just label this one  "laughing lovers".   XO
Just hanging out with my firstborn under the oaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved every pic! You are so sweet to share! Have a day. Love you to much~Mom

Anonymous said...

Mom,These pictures made me smile and brought back some fun memories! Thanks for sharing. Love ya!