Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Annual Butterfly Release- Hope Hospice








 The sisters are busy at work preparing for the morning.  Mysti and Krystal♥

Roger sets up the sound for the event.

 It was a beautiful morning for the memorial service.  I was glad I was invited to attend.

 Co-workers getting it all together.
Owner of Hope Hospice, Sherry Crockett.
 Sweet Lisa!
 Chaplain Roger.
Office manager, my middle child and favorite singer, Mysti Raine♥
 Her voice brings me peace.
 Remembering their loved ones.
 Just a shy spectator and good lookin dog!


Opening the box to release my butterfly.

Granny and Poppy watching the butterflies.
 Offering support.......

 Sweet symbolism of the butterfly.  They floated and fluttered right to the flowers.

 Granny and Poppy getting aquainted with Bishop Bell.
Compassionate Coworkers
 Father and daughter time.
Sweet beautiful sisters make me smile!!  I love them more than they can know!!   XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweatheart~you did so well with this butterfly release. all of the pic were beautiful. i could almost hear mysti sing. she looked angelic! (love her so much) the pic of roger with his arm aroung the man was touching. thanks for sharing.