Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Monday, July 18, 2011

New Member In The Fifties Club!!!!!

Surprise Terry.........Time to Celebrate!!

 My sister can put on a spread like nobodys business. It is always DELICIOUS!!


Meet Colton, Atalies "special friend"♥

 Buster just partied out!!
My sister Alicia and her Old Man!!


 This little punkin kept stealing the show........for some reason!
Never too old to "snuggle"........



Round table discussion with the fam.




 Makin some music around the piano.
 Handsome couple!!
And another handsome couple!!

Time to call it a night♥   Sleep Tight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! So glad we can comment now!!! This is BRITT btw... Love the pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

Is there anymore CAKE and I wanna know why I wasn't invited? ;)I love your pics sis pam.Its hard to believe your kids are all grown up.They are something to be proud of. love ya,Michelle