Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Monday, May 16, 2011

Still.........

Fear ye not, stand "still" and see the salvation of the Lord, which he willl shew to you today:..... Ex 14:13

And Moses said unto them, stand "still", and I will hear what the Lord will command concerning you. Numbers 9:8

.......but stand thou "still" a while, that I may shew thee the word of God. 1 Sam 9:27

Hearken unto this, O Job:  stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.  Job 31:14

Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed and be "still". Selah Ps 4:4

He Maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth in green pastures: he leadeth me beside "still" waters. Ps 23:2

Peace, be "still." And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.  Mark 4:39

No comments: