Welcome to my world.........

Thought this would be a fun way to connect with my kids that are all grown up and on their own adventure. Just a way to say "hey".

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Indigo Bunting At My Finch Feeder♥

I wasn't fast enough to get my camera. Roger tried to help me but we didn't make it. First time I have ever seen this bird other than pictures.  I was forevermore excited.  I had a beautiful blue bird on my deck the other day which was much brighter blue. This bird is a very distict dark blue color. I am hoping it will return and I can get my own picture of it. Our creator is an awesome God and I so very much enjoy learning about his creation. These birds migrate by studying the stars. Very interesting bird. Their nest making includes spider web!!  Come back to see me "beautiful blue bunting bird".

No comments: